The Parkgate Chiropody Practice offers a wide variety of treatments, many of which can be undertaken within a single appointment. In some cases however, in order to achieve an effective outcome depending on the condition presented, we may recommend a treatment plan with appointments spread over a period of days, weeks or months. In all cases, our fees are calculated in accordance with the recommended treatment plan and are quoted in writing, prior to treatment commencing, so there are no hidden charges.
The Parkgate Chiropody Practice
is approved by both the Westfield Health Scheme and Simply Health Cashplan.
Please ask about Gift Vouchers too!
Please note that fees are payable at the time of consultation. Payment can be made either in cash or by credit/debit card.
Listed below is a guide to our Standard Fees, which are correct as of January 2016.
- Initial first appointment and assessment - £31.00.
- Standard adult chiropody appointment - £26.50.
- Child under 16 years chiropody appointment - £21.00.
- Emergency Appointments - from £40.00.
- Corn (15 minutes) - single corn treatment from £12.50. Two corns treated simultaneously from £16.00.
- Cryosurgery for Verruca treatment - £21.50.
- Ingrowing toenail surgery (with local anaesthetic) including including post operative dressing - from £200.00.
- NEW Clearanail fungal nail treatment - £150.00.
- Cosmetic nail reconstruction (LCN) - from £17.00.
- Biomechanical assessment and gait analysis - £50.00.
- Various preformed orthotic devices are available to suit your specific requirements, price on application.
- Prescription Orthoses packages - from £225.00.
Price includes the production and supply of bespoke prescription orthoses, fitting appointment and 6 week check up appointment.