|PLEASE NOTE IN ORDER TO ENSURE OUR CLINC IS AS SAFE FOR YOU TO VISIT AS POSSIBLE, WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ABLE TO OFFER APPOINTMENTS BETWEEN 9am AND 5pm MONDAY - THURSDAY EACH WEEK.
Please call us today to book your appointment. Our phone line is now open!
We have also introduced a number of new precautionary measures which are listed below.
We would like to thank you for your continued support. Your health and wellbeing has always been at the heart of everything we do at Parkgate Podiatry.
How we are safeguarding you
We have made the following changes to how we operate as your health is paramount:
• Only a patient with an appointment will be admitted into our clinic at their appointment time. Our receptionist will invite you into our clinic.
• Hand sanitiser is provided on entry to and exit from our clinic.
• All staff at the clinic now wear full PPE in addition to our usual masks. Masks will also be provided for patients who arrive without one. There will be a small charge for providing a mask.
• We have installed screens in our reception area and are also providing screens for patients during treatments.
• Appointments are staggered to ensure social distancing and allow for additional cleaning between EVERY patient. Our waiting area has been suspended to avoid unnecessary contact in the reception area.
• We would prefer payment by contactless card. Our card machine is disinfected after each use.
What you must do to safeguard others
Please adhere to the following guidelines to help us protect you, other patients and our team:
• If you or you have come into contact with anyone recently who has flu-like symptoms, please inform us at the time of booking an appointment.
• If you have or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19, please wait at least fourteen days after you or they have made a FULL recovery and are symptom-free prior to contacting us for an appointment.
• If you should develop a cough, cold or generally feel unwell prior to an appointment you have booked, please contact us so we can re-schedule your appointment.
• In order to observe government guidelines on social distancing when visiting our clinic, please come into the clinic alone. Anyone who has travelled with you will not be admitted into the clinic.
• We have placed distance markers on our flooring, please observe these at all times. They are there to protect you and our team.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with our new protocols. We look forward to welcoming back to our clinic very soon.